Donate by Bank Standing Order the Disabled Workers Co-operative

Make a Donation to
The Disabled Workers Co-operativ

Registered Charity No. 1112402

If you would like to make regular donations to the Disabled Workers Co-operative by standing order from your bank please click here.

If you wish to make a payment by BACS please Contact us requestring our Bank details

To make a one off donation by cheque, simply complete, print out, sign and return the form with your your donation.

Website donation

Your name and address

I would like to make a donation of towards the work of the Disabled Workers Co-operative

As a tax payer I give permission to the Disabled Workers Co-operative to reclaim the tax from the Inland Revenue on this and all future donations. Please remember to notify us if you cease to be a tax payer.

Signed Date

Post to:
Disabled Workers Co-operative

Poplar Cottage

Home Page About Us Seach Disabled Workers Database eJobs Portal Contact Us Discussion Forum Directory Feedback