Disabled Workers Forum
Discussion Forum
Employment - FAQ
Disabled Workers Co-operative
Home About Us Disabled Workers Database Employment eJobs Portal Discussion Forum Directory Support Us Contact
Welcome to the Disabled Workers Co-operative Community

This area is designed as a forum where you can discuss your experiences of disability and employment, ask questions, and pass on advice and experience to others.

To post or reply to a topic you need to register on the Forum 1st. Forum Register
If you are already registered, enter your username and password into the boxes below and click the login button.

Disabled Workers Co-operative Forum
Disabled Workers Co-operative Forum
Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Questions about disability and employment
 sponsors of permitted work

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tlowe Posted - 29/11/2010 : 15:52:21
i am having great trouble finding a sponsor for permitted work in my area(hereford). is there a way of finding out from perhaps a central body/organisation? i have tried local dea who had no idea,also tried "likely" bodies to no avail. help!!!!!!!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
trebor Posted - 30/11/2010 : 08:39:54
In my area it has almost become impossible to get this type of work as employers want people to work 20 hours, they do not seem interested in employing people for less then sixteen.

The job center are not interested telling people to try and find it your self, when you do they turn it down as not meeting the requirements.

But perhaps people like the Shaw Trust or Remploy might be able to help, but I'd not hold my breath if i was you.

But this is the best time of the year to get something with Christmas just around the corner people like Asda Tesco might be willing.

It's hard work is it not....

Disabled Workers Co-operative Forum © 2003-2012 Disabled Workers Co-operative Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

Help Disabled Workers Co-operative. Just by shopping online. Shop with your favourite stores and they'll donate to Disabled Workers Co-operative. Help Disabled Workers Co-operative. Just by shopping online. Shop with your favourite stores and they'll donate to Disabled Workers Co-operative - all without charging you a penny more. Get started raising money for Disabled Workers Co-operative today.

Sponsor this Page

The Disabled Workers Co-operative Ltd. Reg No. 4418227

Charity Reg No.1112402

Make a sonation

[Home] [Information ] [Disabled Workers Database] [eJobs Portal] [Register] [Contact] [Discuss] [Directory] [Cookie Policy] [ Terms and Conditions ]

© Disabled Workers Co-operative founded 2002